DWP Stakeholder Bulletin October 2011Monday, October 31st, 2011
The Department of Work and Pensions have made available the October 2011 edition of their bulletin, designed to keep stakeholders up-to-date. In this month’s issue:
- A progress report on the Pensions Bill 2011 which has completed its Report stage
- News on the launch of an Automatic Enrolment Stakeholder Toolkit
- Update on the Welfare Reform Bill which has reached the House of Lords – this is the Bill that sees the introduction of Universal Credits
- Universal Credit Briefing Notes
- DWP Current Consultations
This Bulletin is well worth a read, as it contains so much information about things that will impact the payroll world in a short time.