Latest issue of HMRC’s Employer Bulletin publishedSunday, October 2nd, 2011
The September 2011 issue of Employer Bulletin is available to download.
The latest news and reminders for employers is available in the September 2011 issue of HMRC’s Employer Bulletin. Among the topics discussed are:
- the new Enhanced Recognition Scheme for Commercial Payroll Software
- an update of Real Time Information
- payment issues affecting employers of all sizes
- abolition of defined contribution contracting-out
- workplace pension obligations from 2012
- registering under the Money Laundering Regulations
- inclusion of statutory payments (e.g. SMP) in compromise agreements
- increase in the student loan repayment threshold from April 2012.