8th Annual European HR Directors Business Summit 2010Monday, June 29th, 2009
19th – 20th January 2010, Birmingham, UK
Venue: ICC, www.theicc.co.uk
Join the European HR Directors Business Summit 2010 and meet the world’s leading HR practitioners to exchange knowledge, make contacts and create powerful new alliances.
The European HR Directors Business Summit is the leading event for HR Directors in Europe with 1,000 industry leaders attending each year to learn, network and do business.
This year’s summit features over 80 sessions in two days with a global speaker panel including:
Tom Stewart, Former editor of Harvard Business Review and Fortune Magazine, Chief Knowledge Officer, Booz & Co.
Matthew Brearley, HR Director, Vodafone
Andy Doyle, Group HR Director ITV
Melanie Flogdell, Head of Policy, Centrica Plc
Danny Kalman, HR Director Europe, Panasonic
What to expect:
- Keynote presentations – leading practitioners debate the current trends in HR
- Practical case studies – senior HR Directors provide insight into their specific challenges and business goals
- Panel debates – conversations on the most relevant items on the HR Director’s agenda
- Workshops – interaction and debate with the principal HR suppliers and providers
- Masterclasses – showcasing the latest ideas and solutions from exhibitors at the summit
- One-to-one Meetings – structured meetings between HR Directors and leading suppliers of HR services
Testimonials from HR Directors:
“Possibly the best event I have ever attended in my 35+yrs of HR related work” HR Director, Lorne Stewart PLC
“Invaluable opportunity to meet informed practitioners to discuss business issues” HR Director- Industrial UK, SANOFI AVENTIS
“Fantastic event! Key players in the HR field department and breadth of sponsors. Challenging and engaging atmosphere” Company Head of HR, Harvey Nichols
Delegates of the European HR Directors Summit include;
HR Director, Head of HR, Vice President HR, HR Manager, Group HR Director, Vice President, CEO, Managing Director, International Head of HR, Head of People and Policy, Head of Pay and Reward, People and Change Director, HR Officer, HR Advisor, Training Manager, Director of Organisational Level
Attendance at this event will ensure you are equipped to handle the latest challenges facing your industry.