Employee Wellbeing ForumMonday, June 8th, 2009
Wednesday 21st October 2009
This event will offer both HR and OH professionals an invaluable insight into how a variety of ‘high profile’ organisations are promoting employee wellbeing. At this event you will hear a wealth of best practice case studies offering practical advice to improve wellness strategies and decrease absence and stress in the workplace through the recession.
There are many financial benefits to wellbeing programmes; the cost of absence is expensive and healthier employees are more engaged, productive and committed. However during these economic difficulties employers are holding back on expenditure and it is more important than ever for you to prove the worth of your wellbeing initiatives, sustain buy-in from the board and embed wellbeing into your overall business strategy.
Employee Wellbeing Forum 2009 will provide you with the tools to develop strategies on a limited budget and prove the success of your initiatives.
This event will examine key aspects of employee wellbeing ranging from line management behaviour and obtaining management buy-in to communicating and maintaining initiatives.
The conference boasts a panel of experts from leading employers such as:
- East Sussex County Council
… and also features Symposium Events unique ‘Knowledge Share Networking’ session. The Employee Wellbeing Forum is the essential training day for you to remain ahead of the game.
Benefits of Attending:
- Embed healthy lifestyles into your organisation
- Link employee wellbeing to the wider business agenda
- Manage wellbeing on a limited budget
- Gain wellbeing buy-in across the organisation
- Analyse the metrics and ROI measures that could prove the worth of your well-being initiatives
- Examine the link between line manager behaviour and well-being
- Minimise the cost of absence in your organisation