Liability Driven Investment Europe 2009Friday, October 31st, 2008
January 20 – 21, 2009 · Hotel Okura, Amsterdam, The Netherlands http://www.ldisummit.com/nl/ldi/ediary
LDI Europe 2009 – De-risk your fund without sacrificing returns, by taking home the latest, most efficient techniques the industry has to offer
The credit crisis and the ongoing turbulence in capital markets have brought risk avoidance and managing volatility to the fore. As a result, there is an ever greater need to balance these with meeting increases in liabilities and increasing returns. This has contributed to 40% of European funds planning to implement LDI, double the number one year ago.
Finance IQ’s 4th annual Liability Driven Investment will bring leading European pension funds and investors together for a two-day information and learning exchange that is unique to the industry.
Our international speaker panel includes:
- Richard Grottheim, Chief Executive & CIO, AP7
- Jaap van Dam, Chief Strategist, PGGM
- Brian Zuro, Chief Counsel, Vivendi Universal
- Dick Kamp, Director, Super de Boer
- James Davis, Investment Strategy & Innovation Director, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Martin Clarke, Executive Director of Financial Risk, Pension Protection Fund
- Gerlof de Vrij, Head of Global Tactical Asset Allocation, APG Investments
- Olivier Poswick, Head of Portfolio Management, GDF Suez
- Gareth Derbyshire, Chairman, National Association of Pension Funds Accounting Standards Working Group