HR Directors Summit Europe 2009Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008
10th February 2009 Spotlight Day
11th & 12th February 2009 main event
Held at the Sheraton Hotel in Brussels, Belgium
HR Directors Summit Europe 2009 brings together top and leading senior executives from international organisations for knowledge sharing, learning, networking, benchmarking, business development and problem solving. With special guest speaker: LYNDA GRATTON from London Business School, Leading Professor of Management Practice, Organisation and Management.
BME Global HR Summits are not to be missed!
The last HRD Summit was held on March 2008 in Amsterdam with special guest Dave Ulrich, Professor of Business Administration at the University of Michigan. Participants enjoyed an exciting and diversified programme with leading HR speaker profiles and groups from across Europe. It was a very successful event; this Summit is a continuation of the main relevant issues.
MAIN TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Recruitment & Retention
- HR Organisational Strategies
- Leadership Training & Development
- Talent Management Strategies
- Diversity in Organisational development
- Flexible Working & Employee Benefits
- HR Outsourcing
- Learning & Coaching
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Software & Technology in HR
- Pre-event focused Spotlight Day, interactive & cutting edge
- One-to-one focused pre-arranged meetings
- Presentation from top leading HR Experts
- Panel discussions & Global case studies
- Benchmarking & Networking
- 2 Streams: Choose your focus
Programme delivered by:
LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL, GENERAL ELECTRIC, EAPM, THE HR DIRECTOR MAGAZINE, ABN AMRO BANK, ADECCO, BT, IBM, MCDONALD´S, PEPSICO EUROPE, EFMD, HUDSON, DANONE, NIKE, OLIVER WYMAN, PROCTER & GAMBLE, SABMILLER, SHELL, DHL, UNILEVER.
If you book now, through Paypershop, BME Global will offer you a special discount rate of 15 %. To ensure you receive this reduction when booking, please insert HRD09PPS in the comments box online or call as at 0034 93 303 6159 and mention the code to the Sales person.
For more information please visit this event’s website at: http://www.bmeglobal.co.uk/HRD2/index.html